optilyz goes Salesforce Marketing Cloud: Send physical mailings directly from the marketing cloud!
Expand your marketing with a particularly effective channel: Thanks to the optilyz integration, as a Salesforce Marketing Cloud customer you can add letters, postcards & co. as automated contact points in the Journey Builder. This innovative approach sends a clear message: If you want to inspire your customers, you must also use physical mailings in the CRM and integrate letters, postcards, etc. into trigger chains instead of implementing them largely manually, separated from online marketing activities. This is the only way to implement data-driven omnichannel marketing that delivers the right content at the right time via the right channels.
And it is as simple as that:
- Simply install the optilyz add-on via Salesforce AppExchange and link your optilyz account
- Determine in a few clicks when your mailings will be sent automatically
- Configure your physical mailings directly in the Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Add print touchpoints in Journey Builder in just a few clicks
- Address selected customer segments with individual designs
- Always keep an eye on the status of your automations
Leading players rely on optilyz integration
Since the dispatch of letters, postcards & co. can be triggered automatically, the effort especially for recurring use cases like shopping cart cancelers, second-order push, reactivations or birthday mailings is reduced by up to 90%. This is why leading e-commerce companies as well as stationary market leaders already rely on optilyz. Even FinTechs generate massive performance successes:
You can only dream of high conversion rates?
You are not a Salesforce customer, but you also want high conversion rates? No problem, because our software can be connected via a standard interface to all common campaign management tools, marketing clouds or CRM systems. Contact us so that your dreams can finally come true!